Friday, September 2, 2011

Chicken Salad Wraps

I am eating one of these right now.  Oh my, oh my... tastebud heaven.  Whenever I make this, it's all I eat until there are no more leftovers.  Here's whatcha do:

Filling
10 oz bag of shredded cabbage
2 eggs
3 oz (approx 1/3 of a bag) pecans
4 oz dried cranberries
1/2 cup mayo
3 chicken breasts

Dressing - Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup olive oil
1 Tbl honey
2 Tbl dijon mustard
mustard seed & celery seed to taste

Directions:
1.  Put the chicken breasts in a crock pot with 1/2 of the dressing recipe.  Cook on high for 4-5 hours or until completely cooked.  Your house will smell heavenly and drive your cats insane with desire.  Drain the chicken and allow to cool completely.
2.  Boil the eggs.  Allow to cool completely.
3.  Shred chicken (it should fall apart), dice eggs, and mix all of the remaining ingredients, including the last half of the vinaigrette, in a large bowl.  Refrigerate, and serve on tortillas.


The pictures are bad because I was too busy eating to get a proper camera. 

Do you see how beautiful this is!?

On it's way to my mouth!  (Make a plane noise! Pbbbbb!)


No comments:

Post a Comment