Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Going Granola?

We all have those friends who do things that are just plain strange.  With the advent of social networking, the strangeness can become pervasive.  Seriously, every time I open my browser one of said friends has recently been posting about all the stuff she ISN'T using... diapers, shampoo, conditioner, chemical cleaners, and so forth.  She gets a lot of interesting comments from other strange folks who are doing the same thing.  Now, I've tried to use all natural products here and there, with limited (okay, no) success.


Recently, some health concerns have me ready to try, try again.  With that being said, I'm not brave enough to buy all the strange ingredients to make my own, well, everything.  So I started off by buying Shaklee housecleaners and laundry stuff.  I love their vitamins, so Shaklee's homecare line should be good too, right?  I mean, how different can they be?  Actually, this little chemical-free endeavor went really, really well!  I was inspired, and continued on my quest to eradicate unpronounceable ingredients from my house. 


At the end of this "going granola" experiment I plan to post a page with all of my favorite recipes and what works the best!


Update:  Said page is done!  Click Here.



No comments:

Post a Comment